WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Receive your order immediately and pay for it in four equal instalments fortnightly.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
1. Add items to your cart as per usual.
2. When reaching checkout select Afterpay as your payment method.
3. When processing your order, you will be prompted towards Afterpay’s portal to either log in or register to Afterpay.
4. After confirming your order in Afterpay you will be directed back to Skiforce’s checkout where you will see a confirmation of your order.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for Afterpay you must meet the following requirements-
1. Hold a valid debit or credit card
2. Be over 18 years of age
3. Have an address within Australia
WHEN DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
Your first payment is made upon checkout with the following instalments automatically deducted from your account fortnightly after that.
WHEN DO I GET MY ITEMS?
Your order will be shipped as if you have paid in full for them.
CAN I RETURN MY AFTERPAY ORDER?
Yes, our normal return policy applies for Afterpay orders also. You may return an item for another item or store credit. You have 30 days from the date of your order, pending all other return conditions are met. You may not make changes to your Afterpay payment once you have confirmed your order. If you wish to exchange any items, you may do that to the sum of your original order. If there is a deficit in your exchange amount we may issue a store credit for the remaining amount.
CAN I USE AFTERPAY IN STORE?
No, Afterpay is only available online at skiforce.com
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
Afterpay will automatically charge you a late fee of $10 plus a further $7 fee 7 days later if the payment still has not been made.
HOW MUCH CAN I SPEND ON AFTERPAY?
Our max limit whilst using Afterpay is $1200, however you must qualify to spend that amount. First time users of Afterpay may not be granted credit from Afterpay as it works on a credit rating basis.
1300 100 729