The Connelly Draft is the perfect wakeboard boot if you're chasing pro model capabilities, but you need to cover various foot sizes. Taking the pro model designs and pretty much chopping the end off allows for greater sizing range, but that doesn't hold it back. The Draft boot takes support and response and dials it to 11 with an impact strap and shaped heel pocket to help draw your heel right into the boot and lock it down, creating a crazy response for an open-toe boot. Dual EVA foam soles make sure that the Draft isn't all performance. With plenty of comfort underfoot and support around the ankle with inbuilt j-bars, it provides you with a perfectly rounded performance open-toe wakeboard boot.
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker - Connelly's subtle 3-stage rocker is the step in the direction of a full-blown 3-stage. A smaller flat spot between your feet before the kick gives you just enough pop to get that 3-stage feeling.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 6/10
- Flex Core – A blend of foam and ABS fused together in perfect harmony to create a core balanced enough to give you both plenty of energy and soft landings.
- Elliptical Beveled Edge - Allows you to set a deeper cut and give more power through your edging.
- Monocoque Construction - An outer glass wrap from the bottom to the top, so the flash line is switched out as the weakest point for the board to the strongest. It is also renowned as the most durable construction in wakeboarding.
- Bi-Axial Layered Glass – Ensure your board doesn’t soften over the years; layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin’.
- Subtle Centre Landing Spine - a minimal ridge down the board helps pivot the board through edges, as well as softening your landings and saving your knees.
- Deep Centre Channel - directs water and drives it towards the fins, providing plenty of control from the start to the end of your cut.
- 4x 1" Composite Slider Fins
- Riding Ability: Intermediate/Advanced
(136cm) – 63Kgs and Up
(141cm) – 76Kgs and Up
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mid Flex
- Pro-Style Open Toe - Built with the same perfect performance design of the Connelly closed-toe range and an open-toe design for size versatility.
- Single Panel Upper - Provides a firm and comfortable hold around the upper part of your leg, reducing any 'dead spots.'
- Impact Strap - Works with the lacing system to draw your heel right down into the back of the boot for a firm lock.
- Heel Pocket Harness - A shaped heel socket to provide you with the perfect heel hold and increase response
Liner & Lacing
- Dual EVA Outsole - Comfort under your foot so you can ride all day long
- Combination J-Bars - Creating lock around your ankle to reduce foot movement and support
- Dual Lace Zones - Because laces work
- Infinity Plate - A strong and incredibly light nylon chassis designed to reduce weight and work to provide an incredible response.
- 3D Molded Tongue
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
SKIFORCE RETURNS POLICY
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure you end up with the best possible products. If you have any questions on products please give us a call or send us an email and we are happy to answer your questions so that you can make a more informed decision.
Even with the best help you can sometimes end up with the wrong size, as we are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit which lasts up to 3 years subject to the following conditions
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Skiforce Australia in their original condition.
If you feel that your gear is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps. Please include any photos of the problem so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Sometimes you need to exchange a product for something else—it happens.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form: RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will contact you to confirm a change of product/size or organise a store credit.
Skiforce does not pay for shipping on exchanges and you will be asked to pay the shipping in both directions. Whenever possible we will try to give you the best rates possible and arrangements can be made to bundle your exchange into another order if you are planning on purchasing more products. If you spend an additional $50 we will ship your exchange for free.
You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to process an exchange but the value of the exchange is based on the current price of the item not the original price paid.
Please send your exchanges to:
Attn: Exchanges and Returns
392 Plenty Rd
Preston VIC 3072
We will call or email you as soon as we receive your items back.
We generally can get exchanges turned around within 24 hours on a regular business day after we have spoken to the customer.
If you have extenuating circumstances we can process a return with a 20% restocking and processing fee as well as the original price of shipping if the shipping was provided for free by us. As with exchanges we also ask you to pay the shipping for the return and it must be processed within 30 days of the original purchase.
Return fees will not be processed if we have made a mistake in an order or you wish to process a successful warranty.
Let’s face it, we all ride hard and the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. Nearly all manufacturers understand this and provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Skiforce is covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranty. Please check the manufacturer’s website for information regarding their specific warranty policy. The manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. As an Australian Wake and Waterski Retailer we can only warranty products purchased from our store and website. Please have proof of purchase at Skiforce available when dealing with any warranties.
STEPS FOR PROCESSING WARRANTIES
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet, sun faded topsheet, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Rails, kickers, logs, stumps, little kids, skiers, etc.)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (throwing it around on the bank, product flying off of board racks, etc)
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
Step 2. Email us about your warranty and include CLEAR and detailed pictures explaining the problem. Blurry pictures will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We want to see you back out on your product as much as you want to use it and try to get you a response within 48 hours of receiving the product.
Step 3. We will contact you with further instruction.
The next step varies by manufacturer and we will provide you with all the details for the next step. If your warranty claim is accepted you will have to ship your product back to us so that we can confirm the warranty with the manufacturer. Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. The manufacturer or Skiforce will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty.
Let us know if you are in a rush and would like to pay extra for express shipping on your warranty return.