The Radar Vapor Lithium is the same high-end, face-paced shape that you get through the Vapor range, still in a high-performance core, but with a little bit of added forgiveness. This iteration of the Vapor changes the shape, moving the widest point further up and creating more taper in the tip and tail. This lets the ski generate tighter turns with less body movement and tail release. In addition, the Rocker of the Vapor now has an increased flat spot that runs from your front foot to halfway down the back foot, allowing the ski to sit balanced and stable and create near-automatic turns and smoother, more forgiving transitions. The increased concave depth and a sharper edge bevel help tie the shape together by allowing the ski to channel more water through the base to generate speed, power, and hold when on edge, while also allowing for an increased angle on edge, helping hit turns with confidence and predictability. The Vapor Lithium's core changes to a PVC foam, still with carbon laminates. The PVC core is still a highly reactive foam that reacts 10 times faster than its PU graphite counterpart, which, combined with the carbon laminate, gives you plenty of snap out of the turn and generates hold across the wash. This is all balanced with a layer of Ineggra to reduce the vibration generated by the ski design. Finish all this with Radar’s Race base construction and endure tip and tail, and you have one of the fastest skis available with one heck of a clean turn.
- Continuous Rocker - A continuous rockerline through the tip and tail of the ski provides a considerably more stable and forgiving feel in transitions from edge to edge in the build-up to the apex of your cut, while without a flat spot, there is no longer a pivot point allowing for reduced sticking points and allows for consistency and comfort both on your on and off-side
- Increased Flat Spot - Increased the sweet spot from your front foot to halfway down the back, providing a bigger sweet spot, a more predictable feel from your ski, providing greater drive through the ski, and increased hold and angle in turns.
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) - 9/10
- PVC Core - A tried and true core material that has proved itself on the top end ski's for years, a high-quality material lighter and stiffer than its PU counterpart creating a greater feel and response in your ski.
- Spread Toe Carbon - A traditional carbon laminate layer that is tried and proven adds a snappy element to your ski, driving response through your cut and turns
- Race Base - A base laminate that increases speed and allows it to be carried into the turn
- Bio Resin - It's good for the environment
- Steeper Hybrid Bevel - This sharp blended bevel allows for greater ability to lean into turns for more angle while providing greater deceleration into the turn and a tighter radius at the top of your cut
- Wider For-body - an increase in width in the for-body of the ski not only creates stability but also allows you to stand over the top of the ski with more confidence before heading into your turns
- Reduced Tail Width - Allows the ski to drift in the tail mid-turn and stay planted all at once, giving you more angle in your turn.
- Full Edge to Edge Concave - a full concave throughout the whole width of the ski creates a fluid motion and greatly supports your cut, giving you the ability to focus on where you want to place the ski.
- Depth - Increased depth throughout the entire length of the ski creates more lift and support while also adding greater volume; this, in turn, translates to greater push on the outer bevels of the ski and an easier ability to pivot into your edges and a tighter turn radius
- Enduro Tip & Tail - An ABS capping that provides greater grip and a cleaner water release off the ski while being incredibly durable
- Switchblade Adjustable Fin
- Tru-Line Boot and Fin Inserts
- Riding Ability: Advanced
- Ski Type: Tournament
- Ski Speeds: 30-36Mph
- (63.5") - 38-54 Kgs
- (65") - 49-65 Kgs
- (66") - 56-81 Kgs
- (67") - 73-91 Kgs
- (68") - 82-100 Kgs
- (69.5") - 90Kgs +
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Hear it from Brooks Wilson from Radar:
SKIFORCE RETURNS POLICY
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure you end up with the best possible products. If you have any questions on products please give us a call or send us an email and we are happy to answer your questions so that you can make a more informed decision.
Even with the best help you can sometimes end up with the wrong size, as we are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit which lasts up to 3 years subject to the following conditions
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Skiforce Australia in their original condition.
If you feel that your gear is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps. Please include any photos of the problem so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Sometimes you need to exchange a product for something else—it happens.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form: RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will contact you to confirm a change of product/size or organise a store credit.
Skiforce does not pay for shipping on exchanges and you will be asked to pay the shipping in both directions. Whenever possible we will try to give you the best rates possible and arrangements can be made to bundle your exchange into another order if you are planning on purchasing more products. If you spend an additional $50 we will ship your exchange for free.
You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to process an exchange but the value of the exchange is based on the current price of the item not the original price paid.
Please send your exchanges to:
Attn: Exchanges and Returns
392 Plenty Rd
Preston VIC 3072
We will call or email you as soon as we receive your items back.
We generally can get exchanges turned around within 24 hours on a regular business day after we have spoken to the customer.
If you have extenuating circumstances we can process a return with a 20% restocking and processing fee as well as the original price of shipping if the shipping was provided for free by us. As with exchanges we also ask you to pay the shipping for the return and it must be processed within 30 days of the original purchase.
Return fees will not be processed if we have made a mistake in an order or you wish to process a successful warranty.
Let’s face it, we all ride hard and the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. Nearly all manufacturers understand this and provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Skiforce is covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranty. Please check the manufacturer’s website for information regarding their specific warranty policy. The manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. As an Australian Wake and Waterski Retailer we can only warranty products purchased from our store and website. Please have proof of purchase at Skiforce available when dealing with any warranties.
STEPS FOR PROCESSING WARRANTIES
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet, sun faded topsheet, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Rails, kickers, logs, stumps, little kids, skiers, etc.)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (throwing it around on the bank, product flying off of board racks, etc)
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
Step 2. Email us about your warranty and include CLEAR and detailed pictures explaining the problem. Blurry pictures will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We want to see you back out on your product as much as you want to use it and try to get you a response within 48 hours of receiving the product.
Step 3. We will contact you with further instruction.
The next step varies by manufacturer and we will provide you with all the details for the next step. If your warranty claim is accepted you will have to ship your product back to us so that we can confirm the warranty with the manufacturer. Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. The manufacturer or Skiforce will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty.
Let us know if you are in a rush and would like to pay extra for express shipping on your warranty return.