The Radar Senate Lithium gives you all the major benefits of its Vapor counterpart but mellows its shape to cater to slower speeds and greater open water, long-distance skiing. The only major difference in the Senate model is a 2/10 of an inch step on the outside of the concave, offering width and greater stability so the ski can handle easily with less angle on cuts and sit flat with ease. The evolution of the Senate adds greater control and comfort in your movements by maintaining a steeper concave entry, increased rocker taper, which enhances the size of the flat spot underfoot, and a greater radius through the nose and tail of the ski. To increase the consistency through turns and create tighter turning capabilities, the Senate now has a reduced thickness in the sidewall, keeping the ski more connected in the turn, while the subtler edge angle and a sharper bevel through the nose that mellows through the tail keep the ski where you need it in the turn, but without the aggression of a Vapor design. The final aspect of this ski is the speed control, keeping the naturally fast Senate staple that it has become known for, but with the updated sharper edge bevel now allowing the ski to decelerate better into the turns for greater control throughout the entire ski performance from the start to end of the turn. The PVC core is still a highly reactive foam that reacts 10 times faster than its PU graphite counterpart, which, combined with the carbon laminate, gives you plenty of response out of the turn and generates hold across the wash.
- Continuous Rocker - A continuous rockerline through the tip and tail of the ski provides a considerably more stable and forgiving feel in transitions from edge to edge in the build-up to the apex of your cut, while without a flat spot, there is no longer a pivot point allowing for reduced sticking points and allows for consistency and comfort both on your on and off-side
- Increased Flat Spot - Increased the sweet spot from your front foot to halfway down the back, providing a bigger sweet spot, a more predictable feel from your ski, providing greater drive through the ski, and increased hold and angle in turns.
- Increased Rocker Taper - by increasing the taper of the rocker through the nose and tail of the ski, the flat spot through the centre of the ski is artificially increased, allowing you to have more feel and connection underfoot, allowing you and the ski to move better as a whole rather than two separate parts, ultimately allowing you to feel more consistent in your actions.
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) - 9/10
- PVC Core - A tried and true core material that has proved itself on the top end ski's for years, a high-quality material lighter and stiffer than its PU counterpart creating a greater feel and response in your ski.
- Spread Toe Carbon - A traditional carbon laminate layer that is tried and proven adds a snappy element to your ski, driving response through your cut and turns
- 2/10" Wider than Vapor - This Vapor-inspired Senate takes everything you could imagine from the Vapor and adds 2 tenths of an inch to the width to add that little bit of stability and give it greater float at slower speeds
- Sharper Hybrid Bevel - This sharp bevel from your foot forward allows for greater ability to lean into turns, creating more angle while providing greater control and deceleration into the turn and a tighter radius at the top of your cut. Blending to a softer bevel through the tail allows the ski to maintain balance, allowing you to maintain a turn angle through the whole turn and into the centreline.
- Wider For-body - an increase in width in the for-body of the ski creates stability and allows you to stand over the top of the ski with more confidence before heading into your turns.
Increased Tail Taper - adding to the wider forbody of the ski, the increased taper gives you a more comprehensive platform through more of the sweet spot in the ski, creating stability and control underfoot, but also allows the ski to have more tip pressure, meaning less work to get the ski over and around into turns and smoother tighter turns.
- Reduced Tail Width - Allows the ski to drift in the tail mid-turn and stay planted all at once, giving you more angle in your turn.
- Reduced Sidewall Thickness - the reduced sidewall density helps keep the ski agile and your turns tighter.
- Full Edge-to-Edge Concave - a full concave throughout the whole width of the ski creates a fluid motion and greatly supports your cut, allowing you to focus on where you want to place the ski.
- Depth - Increased depth throughout the entire length of the ski creates more lift and support while also adding greater volume; this, in turn, translates to greater push on the outer bevels of the ski and an easier ability to pivot into your edges and a tighter turn radius
- Switchblade Adjustable Fin
- Tru-Line Boot and Fin Inserts
- Riding Ability: Intermediate/Advanced
- Ski Type: Tournament
- Ski Speeds: 28-36Mph
- (65″) – Up to 77Kgs
- (67″) – 73-91Kgs
- (69″) – 82-100Kgs
- (71") - 90Kgs+
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
SKIFORCE RETURNS POLICY
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure you end up with the best possible products. If you have any questions on products please give us a call or send us an email and we are happy to answer your questions so that you can make a more informed decision.
Even with the best help you can sometimes end up with the wrong size, as we are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit which lasts up to 3 years subject to the following conditions
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Skiforce Australia in their original condition.
If you feel that your gear is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps. Please include any photos of the problem so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Sometimes you need to exchange a product for something else—it happens.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form: RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will contact you to confirm a change of product/size or organise a store credit.
Skiforce does not pay for shipping on exchanges and you will be asked to pay the shipping in both directions. Whenever possible we will try to give you the best rates possible and arrangements can be made to bundle your exchange into another order if you are planning on purchasing more products. If you spend an additional $50 we will ship your exchange for free.
You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to process an exchange but the value of the exchange is based on the current price of the item not the original price paid.
Please send your exchanges to:
Attn: Exchanges and Returns
392 Plenty Rd
Preston VIC 3072
We will call or email you as soon as we receive your items back.
We generally can get exchanges turned around within 24 hours on a regular business day after we have spoken to the customer.
If you have extenuating circumstances we can process a return with a 20% restocking and processing fee as well as the original price of shipping if the shipping was provided for free by us. As with exchanges we also ask you to pay the shipping for the return and it must be processed within 30 days of the original purchase.
Return fees will not be processed if we have made a mistake in an order or you wish to process a successful warranty.
Let’s face it, we all ride hard and the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. Nearly all manufacturers understand this and provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Skiforce is covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranty. Please check the manufacturer’s website for information regarding their specific warranty policy. The manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. As an Australian Wake and Waterski Retailer we can only warranty products purchased from our store and website. Please have proof of purchase at Skiforce available when dealing with any warranties.
STEPS FOR PROCESSING WARRANTIES
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet, sun faded topsheet, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Rails, kickers, logs, stumps, little kids, skiers, etc.)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (throwing it around on the bank, product flying off of board racks, etc)
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
Step 2. Email us about your warranty and include CLEAR and detailed pictures explaining the problem. Blurry pictures will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We want to see you back out on your product as much as you want to use it and try to get you a response within 48 hours of receiving the product.
Step 3. We will contact you with further instruction.
The next step varies by manufacturer and we will provide you with all the details for the next step. If your warranty claim is accepted you will have to ship your product back to us so that we can confirm the warranty with the manufacturer. Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. The manufacturer or Skiforce will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty.
Let us know if you are in a rush and would like to pay extra for express shipping on your warranty return.